Monday, March 23, 2009

Boys will be boys

Usually as of late, G is the one getting into everything. I guess he comes by it honestly. Not many folks see this side of the Hubs, but he's been known to instigate a practical joke or two now and then. He ALSO came by it honestly as I have learned from being in the White family. (Bo do you remember a certain black curly wig, or Bunny how about rubber spiders sprinkled all over your counter top on Christmas morning...this list could go on and on!) So, Allie had little M over to spend the night while on spring break, and when the two wanted to play outside, I searched high and low for her shoes....so I thought. I didn't think to look....UP THERE!

Oh well, just one more thing to take care of on a Saturday morning.
I took Mary and G to the park this morning, and look who was there. This sweet little friend, J was born about 3 weeks before Garrett. Aren't they cute?!

Hey girl, nice pa pa!

Hey mom she's cute. How bout putting on both of my shoes next time.

Girl, I'm glad I don't have to deal with those things in my hair. I'd rather just dig.

Is that my sweet Mary POSING????????? Holy smokes! Love IT!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Mer! I love, love, love the one of Mary Moo!! Super sweet! Can't wait til next week! hugs, Amber

Mandy said...

GREAT pic of Mary! I LOVE that! She is precious.

Mommy Lion said...

Too funny!?! You are so right, never seen this side of him! Love the pics with J and especially Mary Moo posing and smiling at that!

Beth Ann said...

You're not supposed to say Holy Smokes MOM--don't you remember that's a bad word and not allowed at your house? :-) Great pics!

Katie said...

Garret is SUCH a little boy! I can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow.

Mary is precious!

BE safe. LOVE!

becca said...

Love the sweet, sweet pics! And your commentary makes even that much sweeter. Mary is such a beauty - I can't wait to see her again someday!