Sunday, March 1, 2009
"Dave" and Goliath
Last night was a rough night. As has been common this season, due to being very outnumbered by viral carrying vectors in this house, I was the recipient of the latest cold. When the hubs gets a cold, he just blows right through it. Not me...I received the asthma genes from the old man whose coughing still drives the old lady crazy! I, like my dad, tend to get the dry cough that is the worst at night. Last night was the third night in a row of the non stop cough! So upon Allie waking up barking coupled with my lack of sleep, I made an executive decision to stay home from church. Hubs was not available to go, and I did not have the drive to get the 3 little ones there in my delirious state. SO.....Allie decided we should have "home church" as she called it. She provided the congregation, music, and the "teaching", and I filmed the story as I could tell she was very excited to be taking on the teacher role. It may seem long and wordy (not sure where she gets it from), but I enjoy listening to her tell a story minus the nose picking and hacking of course. She chose to tell the story of David (whom she termed Dave) and Goliath. I had to trim and edit Mary out (she kept interrupting) so that it would be short enough to upload. Here are some pics as well.

Good grief will you look at that boy. He looks huge sitting there with Mary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That video is the cutest thing ever. "He had a lot of brothers....7 to be exact"!!!! LOVE THAT GIRL!
I think we have a future Sunday school teacher! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
What a great video!! :) That's a really good skill for her to have...being able to retell a story. Take it from a former kindergarten teacher! :)
That was awesome! What a great little teacher! I can tell she's watched the Veggie Tales "Dave and the Giant Pickle" a time or two!!!
What a smart cookie! Tell Allie, we all enjoyed watching her video, miss you guys!
That is just too funny! Anna Kate really enjoyed watching it...of course she immediately commented on how much she missed you and then demanded that I take her to see you...SOON! lol!
That is so stinkin cute. She did a great job!!
Post a Comment