My green sheets came today, and so after the kids were tucked away, I started my first sewing project. That was over 3 hours ago! I hope I pick up speed, but here is what I accomplished! I took this picture in the dark while Allie was sleeping and it's totally a crooked picture, but I'm too tired to retake the picture. It looks like the whole rod is crooked, but it's not!!! Also that is only one panel I've made, but I spread it out. It'll be all scrunched up because I have to make the panel for the other side! I probably should have used half that material, but OH WELL!!!
What if I pulled it over to one side? Flower or no flower? Flower in the middle? Another panel with both sides pulled back? It's such a small window....
6 comments:
Lovin' it! You are so inspiring, Meredith! Hope it is a fun venture for you. Love, Jenn
Yay! Ditto to what Jenn said - very inspiring! It looks great. Have fun!!!
Looks fabulous!!I like the one just pulled to the side with the flower. I am sure it will get ripped off but cute while it lasts:) Little angels!!
LOVE it!! Love the flower!
I love the flower there. I still don't think it needs another panel.But that is up to you. Thanks for talking with me the other night.
I'll be the party pooper and say, put polka dot panel, green panel, then another polka dot panel. :-) Totally just my opinion!!!!
Post a Comment