I CAN NOT STAND IT!!!!!!!!!! His cheeks are going to hurt!!! Oh I want to just squeeeeeeeze him!!!!! What was he laughing at?
Just Allie...she was playing pickaboo with him! Doesn't take much...the hard part is just getting him to sit STILL.....which is where the sucker came in!
Oh those are just the sweetest pictures! What a happy little man, can't wait to see him!!
What a sweet, sweet boy!!!! I hope you just eat him up every day!:)
LOVE the first one!! Cracks me up!! He looks like a little Christmas Elf!! LOVE IT!!
Giggle all the way! *wink*
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I CAN NOT STAND IT!!!!!!!!!! His cheeks are going to hurt!!! Oh I want to just squeeeeeeeze him!!!!! What was he laughing at?
Just Allie...she was playing pickaboo with him! Doesn't take much...the hard part is just getting him to sit STILL.....which is where the sucker came in!
Oh those are just the sweetest pictures! What a happy little man, can't wait to see him!!
What a sweet, sweet boy!!!! I hope you just eat him up every day!:)
LOVE the first one!! Cracks me up!! He looks like a little Christmas Elf!! LOVE IT!!
Giggle all the way! *wink*
Post a Comment