Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ready...Set...Go!

Once Thanksgiving gets here, life takes off for a couple of months at least. We had a great visit with my parents, my twin brother, and his family! Thanks for making the trip since the hubs had to work. It was nice to be home:) Be prepared for a long post!

Isn't this picture awful?! I found him hanging from the outer side of his crib rail last week. I had ordered this crib tent months ago in anticipation of him climbing out. He doesn't seem to mind it, and now I can rest easy!

Got a sweet picture of Grace!

Anna Kate is an easy poser unlike her sissy! We had to work for the pic of Grace!


This was about the only picture of all 5 that I have! They were outside enjoying the 70 deg weather most of the week!

....no Nanna didn't cook the WHOLE time....she was out at midnight shopping...a true story (sort of:) We actually turned around and went home after we saw 1000 people at Toysrus!

After everyone went home, we made our annual outing to find our Christmas tree. I made a scrapbook page for our family album below.

This is probably one of my favorite traditions all year!

Garrett loved running around screaming...WOW!!

Sweet sistas!
It's next to impossible to get a group pic of the kids at this point! It has become tradition that we go eat hamburgers after all that hard work of picking a tree out. Guess Garrett was hungry!
It's nice to have the tree decorated before December 1rst!

Bunny gave us this ornament with Reese's name on it. I had put it away for safe keeping, and before I could get it out, Allie said, "mom what about Reese's ornament? We need it on the tree!" She prays for Katie and Jason every night and remembers Reese often. We miss her, and will be praying her sweet mamma and daddy through this holiday season.

27 days until Christmas...this will be fun!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love all the pics, Mere. The ornament looks wonderful. Sweet.

Jenn said...

Such a beautiful post, Meredith... I am bawling!!!!! Is it the sweet girls all grown up? Is it Reese's ornament? Is it Allie praying for her dear family every night? Is it because I am filled with joy that you have a sweet boy pulling off ornaments and I am in the same boat as you again? Is it just because I plain old MISS YOU?!! Happy December my sweet friend.
Love, Jenn