HI!!!!!
Garrett's trademark greeting these days is a very boisterous, HIIIIII!!!! I wanted to get it on camera because as soon as it started, it will stop. I found a video of Allie from below with a very similar, yet not quite as spunky, HIIII! He really reminds me of her at this age.
My sis-in-law Melissa caught this sweet pic of him and of Emily (my sister) while we were visiting.
I took both of these videos with the viewing screen flipped around for them to view themselves. Makes for great video! I think they must have gotten the HIIII from Elmo because they sound just alike.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, where to begin?? LOVE the pic of Em and Garrett, sweet! The video of the little guy is hilarious, I'm going to have to let Maxwell translate it all though. Allie's video is so funny, can't wait to show the kiddos it tomorrow. She was/is such a little ham! I'm so glad you don't live in NY anymore!
Amen to that SISTER!
Hey Mer! Love the new "do"! The videos were hilarious! Grace was very entertained by them both. Hope you guys are staying warm! :)
awe man that is funny. The best part is Mary blazing by in the background!! As a speech therapist I can translate that the G man is saying, I love my aunt Emmy, she is amazing!!
He & Kate are going to have too much fun during Small group - that's her new favorite thing too! Her's has a little more East Texas "Haaiii" to it :) A good reminder that I need to get it on video!
Post a Comment