Monday, January 25, 2010

Fonts for Peas

I have had several people ask me about the fonts I've been using on my blog. I was reading my sisnlaw Katie's blog not long ago. Someone commented that a font had been named with Reese's name, so I had to check it out.


The website is called Fonts for Peas . The trick is that you can choose any font, and she has over 300 on her blog (all are free), and you download them to your computer. The fonts are installed to photoshop or your office software. I used photoshop to write with them, and then saved them as a jpeg and uploaded to blogger.


I took this pic of Allie yesterday before Awanas...bribed her with gummy life savers. She's starting to hide her chicklet teeth when she smiles (no I don't tell her to), but honestly it makes for a better picture.

My mom gave the girls these outfits. The wore them out to eat on Mary's bday. I can't believe how big they look:)

4 comments:

Adam, Emily, & Abbott said...

LOVE those pics! Sweet girls!!

Foster Mamalion said...

Okay... Meredith, do you teach blogging to non-bloggers? I so want to sit and watch you do this thing that you do. They are so wonderful, but I just don't have time to go through the learning curve. Love it... Oh yeah, the emotions of fostering... they are there I just give it up completely to God. I CANNOT do it any other way. I just know God called us to do this and I love these little ones as if they are my own... and while they are in our home they are MINE! Thanks for being MY foster MOM. Thank you for taking care of me!

Melissa said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls! I need these to frame, bring them to me next month, k? :)

Jaime said...

Great pictures! They look so sweet in their matching outfits. :-)