Sunday, January 24, 2010

Now I lay me down to sleep

The biggest reason for my blogging is so that I will remain intentional about documenting what the kids do and say. Allie especially loves clicking on the old posts and watching videos and looking at pictures.

Tonight Mary's prayer was especially detailed compared to what she normally prays, so I decided to write it down before I forgot. There is nothing sweeter than listening to a child pray.

Dear Jesus, Thank you for listening to even the little children.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14



5 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

too precious!

Adam, Emily, & Abbott said...

Now that is just too precious!!! I love my Mary. Give her a big Kiss in the morning and tell her "Emmy loves her and loved your sweet prayer"!!!!

Melissa said...

It doesn't get any sweeter, precious Mary!

Anonymous said...

Awe! That is too precious. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Give her a big hug from us!

Kristen said...

Ok...that is just too sweet for words. I love the pure honesty of a childs words! She is such a sweet girl.