Monday, August 23, 2010

Oh well

A new friend asked me to take some pics of her 12 day old baby. I do like to take pics, but I've only done it for fun and for family so far, so I was a bit nervous.  I found the basket she is in at Hobby Lobby the day before and decided it was PERFECT. It was PERFECT......until I ran over it.  I set it down behind my vehicle and ran back in to get my keys.  Thankfully I had already secured my camera.  I proceeded to back up and felt that something just wasn't right.  My basket is now quite squished. Glad the pics were alright:)







4 comments:

Janette said...

Too cute!! Way to go, Meredith! :)

Mandy said...

YAY! You did a GREAT job!! I knew that you would. Love them. Precious baby and beautiful mom!

Katie said...

Sweet pics, Mere. Great job!

Melissa said...

Precious!