Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kid pics

The kids have all had school pictures taken in the last few weeks. I plop them out on the porch the morning of, and for the price of a milky way chocolate bite, I usually can squeeze a good picture out of them just in case:)

This one was taken one day after school while we were outside playing, but I loved it because it's her REAL smile.


That's the milky way payment smile, but still a sweet one.


Garrett even fell for it.


Those teeth are going to have BRACES pretty soon.  Big mouth/little mouth...yes the two can coincide.


Friday was fifty's day at school. With a couple of texts, I found this CUTE outfit to borrow from a friend! Allie was more than thrilled:)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful!

Mandy said...

Love them!! There is nothing wrong with bribing...I do it every day! : )

Kristen said...

GREAT pics! You do better than the professional school pics!

Leigh Callaway said...

Beautiful shots, as always!

Allie in the 50's outfit is too precious!!