I spent a couple of days last week with the sisnlaws! Mary, Garrett, and I drove over with Bunny to hang out. The kids had a BLAST! Katie spoke at a mom's group at her dear friend's church, and she did an incredible job sharing Reese's story. I'm so behind on blogging, but here are the pages I put together for the book. Thanks to Noreimerreason.com for the freebie scrapping templates. I plugged in the papers and pictures! Nice time saver indeed:)
Took these sweet pics of Abs and Hunter! If Mandy, Bo, and Abby weren't so attached, I would have scooped that one right up in my back pack and taken him home. He is ONE SWEET baby! We sure missed Zach and Colson! We will catch you this summer little men!
1 comment:
After last night you can have him!! : ) Love all the pictures. So precious!!! We WILL get together this summer!!! I promise.
Post a Comment