Saturday, April 9, 2011

Zoo pals

We love a spring visit to the zoo!  Mary and I went recently with our friends Amy and Campbell. M and C have been pals since birth!  


Mary's first visit was at 2 months old, but for some reason I don't have a pic:)  Here is her second visit at 16 months or thereabouts.  Everyone loves the bird sanctuary.


Here she is at 2!


She and C (both age 2) must have been too busy to turn around because all my pics of them are looking at the animals.


Here they are last year at 4. I guess we skipped 3!


...and finally this year.  Both just turned 5! It was such a treat to have 2 five year olds for the day. I think 5 is among the sweetest of ages.


Again the obligatory bird pic.


I guess birds of a feather flock together.  These zoo pals had a GREAT day!

No comments: