Thursday, July 12, 2012

Catching up


David had a great birthday!  He seems to have turned a corner.  He seems VERY comfortable.  He's not fighting bed time anymore, and he's throwing lots of two year old fits.  That is supposedly a good thing in the adoption world:)



Last week, Pine Cove came to our church for Base Camp.  It's a fairly new program where they are going to communities around the state and neighboring states.  Allie had a ball.  We love everything about Pine Cove.


These three girls "camped" here in Garrett's room.  They were so so sweet, and the kids fell in love with them.  We stayed up one night playing basketball with them and other counselors and hubs and I learned one thing....


We are not 20 years old anymore:)





3 comments:

A.K.W. said...

How fun, glad David had a good birthday!

Amy

ashley said...

Oh, I love me some Pine Cove! Saving up here for base camp and/or family camp. :) SO GOOD to check in on your sweet family and see David doing well (I'm sure it's never easy, but he's obviously loved and loving you!)

Katie said...

Glad David had a good birthday! Love you!