Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to school


Garrett started pre-k today.  

You know I had to go diggin' for old pics because it's what I do.



2 years ago.  LOOK AT HIM!  Oh how they change.  I will not apologize to him for this outfit..EVER.  I LOVE IT.  In fact, I wish I had tried to squeeze David into it.  He is the same exact age as Garrett was in that picture, but he just looks older to me!  I don't know....I may have to try it...so stay tuned.  


I really don't aim to color coordinate every first day pic.  This is truly the only shirt I found in the closet that was long enough to cover his torso.  He's grown so much this summer.




Big D look AT YOU!  

He was on the move this morning, and there was no slowing him down.  I decided after much debate to put him at Garrett's pre school on Tuesdays.  He's done great at church all summer, and there is no question that he is attached.  

He took a nap on a map for an hour.  They said he did great.    He's carrying "puppy" you see.  "Puppy" is his lovey.  He didn't come home with it, but he found it lying around and became attached.  I usually don't let him take it on road trips, but today was a must.  I thought he'd be a train wreck after, but he was great all afternoon!  Yay!  

4 comments:

A.K.W. said...

Wow! They're growing up too fast, glad David is doing well at school.

Amy

becca said...

Wahooo!!!!! I hope a couple of hours of kid-less time will do a momma good. :) Much love to you friend!!!

Katie said...

Glad everything went well! Love you!

Janette said...

Yay!!! Garrett is so stinkin' adorable in that top pic (and now too!)....you should definitely never apologize for that outfit! Just tell him that one day his wife will do the same to their kids. :)