Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hannah Meredith

 Yesterday, September, 26th, Hannah Meredith Koelling was born to Em, Adam, and baby "SEESTER" Abbott.



These two have waited for this sweet one for much longer than 9 months.  It has been a long road, and I couldn't be more joyful on this day for them.  She's perfect and beautiful in every way.  




....all 9 lb 8 oz of her:)


David kept whispering, "baby."  He was very curious and kept touching her very sweetly.  I wonder how many babies he's been around.  


I finally held her this morning.  She had to be monitored a long while yesterday because of a little respiratory distress, but was doing great this morning.


Cousin Grace and Aunt Amber made it into town.


The rest of my crew hasn't seen her!  There are too many of them and I hated to walk past the nurses station with that many kids (they are not crazy about kids being around new borns.)  We can all hold her tomorrow!


Nana holding grand baby numero 11!


Happy birthday precious Hannah.  We couldn't be more excited that you are here safely after all these months!!


Emily on the left. Hannah on the right.  Alike? Much.


Happy big sister day to you Abbott!  Could she look any more proud???


4 comments:

Rinal said...

She is such a cutie! So happy for em and Adam! :)
Love her name ;)

Mandy said...

Congrats!! So happy for you all. That is precious about David. Wonder if he has been around babies....

Mommy Lion said...

YAY! A safe and happy delivery. As always, Abbott look so much older with a baby sister around! ;o) Give them all my congrats!

The Bells said...

God is good! Please tell Em that I said congrats! Hannah looks perfect and precious!