Sunday, January 13, 2013

The "beaver" is here

Mary has always called fever, a "beaver." 


My G man is down and out.  Join the club huh.  The reason it's remarkable is that David has been home 7 months, and this is the first "beaver" to hit our household.  For a family of four children under 10 THAT is a miracle.  We've had our share of coughs and sniffles, but overall the kids have been very healthy and VERY thankful.  G is fine...he's jumping on the tramp between Motrin doses.  He has no cough or sniffles....just a little ole beaver.


Last week was spirit week at school.  These pics are from "decade day."  Allie wasn't sure what to do, and mamma hasn't really got it together.  She googled "Eighty's decade," and the pics were hilarious.  I think they were a little far fetched, but this is what she came up with herself.  


Our costume closet is pretty full, so we had this one for Mary.  

Is it REALLY 2013???







3 comments:

My boys said...

AWWWWW the look on G's face.....my sweet boy! I hate that the beaver came to visit!!!!

A.K.W. said...

Hope G feels better soon and love Allie and Mary's outfits!

Amy

Mary said...

Have to admit when I saw the photo at first I thought it was a pregnancy test. ha ha. Love the girls outfits. Hopefully no one else gets sick