Thursday, January 24, 2013

We are those parents

You know the ones who make the oldest wait until a certain age to do something, and then let the little one talk us into the same thing.


It does seem that way, but the decision was made months ago because they both have been asking for a long time.  Mary is a responsible 7 year old, so we decided they should both be surprised on their birthdays.  Allie was so excited for her!  I really couldn't believe Mary wanted to go through with it.


She didn't even BLINK!  Not even a wince. 


2 comments:

becca said...

So pretty!!! Happy birthday Mary!

Rachelle H said...

I don't think my comment worked, but I love seeing how close your girls are! I love reading and dreaming about what our girls will be like together. Ours are just as different as your 2, and it's precious how close Allie and Mary are. We pray they will be best friends--so sweet to watch yours! rachelle