Monday, January 14, 2013

Top 10


I found this list that Allie made....Top ten reasons she's glad to be 10.

Her hand writing is somewhat like her daddy's.
10.  Double digits
9.  I am taller.
8.  I will never be 9 again (p.s. kinda bad thing.
7.  I know more. 
6.  I am older.
5.  I can now do things I couldn't do.
4.  I am catching up in height to my parents.
3.  I can do more.
2.  I can be more helpful.
1. I am new.

(I asked what "I am new" means, and she said it means she just turned 10 so she's new.  I'm not sure about that one.  

Her daddy made her a deal last night.  He told her she could have ANYTHING she wanted under one condition....that she stay 9.

She thought about it, and said, "I'll try!"  


Mary thought and thought about what to get Allie.  She picked out a few things at Target.


These two really do get excited for each other.  I love it.




Headed to pick her up from school.
Don't tell her, but she's going to get her ears pierced today! (That should probably be a whole other post because I'm sure it will be an event.)

Happy Birthday Allie!!!!  Love you silly kid:)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday you sweet, silly, precious kiddo. Love you so. You are my favorite oldest cousin! : )

Katie said...

Happy BIRTHDAY, Allie! Love you! See you SOON!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Allie, we love you!!!

P.S. I don't think she got her messy handwriting only from her daddy. Ha!

Mommy Lion said...

We miss you Allie!!! Hugs and kisses on your birthday from the Myers Family! (Even though I posted a day late.) ;o)