It's hard getting back into the swing of things after vacation!
David did great while we were away, but was pretty difficult the first two days home. He was not used to having to keep up with our crazy schedule and having to wait in line again for food and drink:)
He has recovered thankfully and is back to his sweet self.
Walmart now carries Avery business cards, so I can print off valentines and punch them out. I get my valentines from http://the-lilypad.com They are my favorite digital site by far, and I get all my scrapbooking stuff from them.

I let the kids pick theirs out (12 choices in a kit.) Allie picked a skunk...little stinker.
Mary chose simply, but wanted me to add a verse to hers.
For their classes, the girls help me make some bags to put their Valentines in. The kids can decorate them with chalk and stickers. They are plain but kids love CHALK!
This pic was taken 13 Valentines ago...the night I said YES!





3 comments:
Look at YOU....Ms. Crafty pants!! I am jealous!!! Precious kids and precious valentines.
Love that last picture! Ha!
So cute--all of it!! However, we can no longer be friends...you are way to creative and "cute" with your kiddo stuff. Do not speak to me again!
Post a Comment