Saturday, June 8, 2013

David's Gotcha Day

It's been a busy week!  We went to Arkansas to catch up with my fam.  I never did blog David's gotcha day, so I'm backing up a bit.




Allie rode the most laps for her bike a thon back in March, so as a reward our children's director took her and a couple of other kids on the Texas State Railroad.  It happened to be on David's Gotcha Day, so we decided to join.


I mean, he loves trains.  So SURELY he would love a train ride.


UH. NOPE.  He whimpered and cried the first hour of the trip. He was a bit afraid of the loud whistle, but eventually he came around.  




I love this pic.  The boys were playing some game and David started grabbing Garrett's face and kissing him.  One of the hardest things we had to deal with this past year was their relationship, and they have come so so so so far!   



My sisnlaw, Katie prints out her blog every year, and so I thought for David's first year, I would print all the adoption/monthly updates.  It was super easy, and it turned out great!







1 comment:

Leslie said...

I've loved following your blog, and I think the picture of your two boys is the sweetest! Congratulations on one year - and many more happy ones together!