Friday, June 28, 2013

GOING going

It is unbelievable to me that summer is almost half way over!  
We have had so much fun spending time with our families in June.  It just happen to fall this way, but in the month of June, we have spent every week with cousins or grand parents.


Love this girl!  Abby loves loves her cousins.  I don't ever see her is the problem because if she's not playing with one, she's playing with another.


How's was that cake Cols?


Last weekend we walked in a "Race to Remember."  There was a huge turnout of families walking or running to remember their little ones.


Reese's family!  You are loved and remembered much.


I think Allie wasn't planning on running, because she drank a big ole coke the first mile.  Jason took off pushing the boys, and Allie decided she'd tag along.  I told her she couldn't stop because she'd be alone.

They finished somewhere in the 40 minute range (her first 5k).  To hear Jason's rendition of the story was hysterical.  I don't know if I felt more sorry for Allie or Jason!  (Allie who couldn't stop or Jason who had to hear her screaming, "I CAN'T DO IT!" for two more miles."  

What a great weekend!  Katie and the boys came here the rest of this week for sports camp.
That's a whole another post:)


But it gets a huge thumbs up!



1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yay for family time!! Love the pics. Precious times!