Thursday, May 15, 2008

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family.

Conratulations Faber, a job well done.

Candi said...

AWWWWWWWWW....He's so cute. I'm going to try and come in the frist weekend of June. Congratualtions. Love ya'll.

Mandy said...

YEA!!!!! Thanks, MER for the pics!!! He is precious.

Melissa said...

Congrats Meredith and Faber! This is Melissa (Bettis) Geering...I saw your blog on Mando's! Your children are absolutely beautiful! Loved the slide show! Take care.

Melissa said...

He's gorgeous! Congratulations Meredith and Faber, we can't wait to meet the newest addition!! Love you guys!

becca said...

Mer, you look so good!!! I look forward to meeting Garrett someday, but for now I'll enjoy seeing the pics. Lots of love to the FIVE of you from Ra-cha-cha!!!

Brandon and Lauren Ryburn said...

The family is beautiful! I can't get over how much Allie looks like you and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the story about Peter and second chances! So glad to have found your blog....You and baby get some rest. I'm sure he'll be ready for potato chips in no time!

Mommy Lion said...

Wow! I can't wait to hold him . . . okay stop looking at pics and start cooking dinner . . . so really it's your fault for putting all those pics online if your meals late tonight! ;o) lol

Heather said...

Congratulations! He is adorable!!! Cannot wait to meet him.

Life with the Akin Clan said...

He is adorable!! Thanks for sharing your pics! Congratulations!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! Love all the pics! He looks darling!

Jaime said...

Yay! Congratulations!

You look great! And I love the family picture. So sweet.