Well, Mary has been my little "helper" the last few days. I walked by the utility room recently and thought, I am too big to fill up his bowl, that looks like a great job for Mary. I showed her how to fill it up, and she of course thought that was a great job as well. The next day when I walked by, this is what I found. Well...he's certainly well fed. The above pic was taken this morning. I went to the Dr. for my last check up, and Faber took this picture after Mary had swiped one of Allie's stamps. She was quite proud!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Well, Mary has been my little "helper" the last few days. I walked by the utility room recently and thought, I am too big to fill up his bowl, that looks like a great job for Mary. I showed her how to fill it up, and she of course thought that was a great job as well. The next day when I walked by, this is what I found. Well...he's certainly well fed. The above pic was taken this morning. I went to the Dr. for my last check up, and Faber took this picture after Mary had swiped one of Allie's stamps. She was quite proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sara told me about your blog, so I had to drop by and say, "hi!" I am completely with you on the support hose thing. But, the babies are worth it! Just know that I feel your pain!!!
Good luck! I know your due date is soon!!! Can't wait to meet your little man!
I thought Mary was Allie at first! Wowsers.
Can she come and feed Riley!? Ha!
Post a Comment