Saturday, May 24, 2008

Singin and a Dancin!

This weekend has been full of excitement for Allie. Those of you who know her, know she loves to sing and dance for an audience, so here are a few clips of her big debut. One is from her preschool "graduation". The other are from her dress rehearsal for dance recital which is tonight.




6 comments:

Kelly said...

MER! 0412 am!!!!!!!!! Are you still able to go to bed early? How is it going?

Mandy said...

PRECIOUS!!!!! love that girl!

Jaime said...

So cute! I think I liked the fairy one the best (or was it a butterfly?). They are all so cute! Of course, Allie's the cutest!

Mommy Lion said...

TOO cute! What fun memories you are making for her. Someday when she's famous I'll be able to say "yeah, I knew her when she was in diapers!" ;o)

Candi said...

AWWWW so cute. Where is Allie taking dance at.

Katie said...

I'm so glad you posted this!