He's absolutely precious Meredith! Such a sweet little baby, we cannot wait to meet him! Give him love from his Uncle Hudson and Aunt Melissa!
What a cutie! I just smiled watching him move around. So fun! I hope y'all are adjusting and that he gets his days and nights on track soon!
How sweet is that! ;o)You are doing such a great job already! I can tell you're going to be a pro at this mom of 3 thing!
He looks so big already! I wish I was there to love on him when Mommy needs rest-I can't wait to hear how you are all doing!
Mer he is just so precious. I can't wait to see ya'll
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's absolutely precious Meredith! Such a sweet little baby, we cannot wait to meet him! Give him love from his Uncle Hudson and Aunt Melissa!
What a cutie! I just smiled watching him move around. So fun! I hope y'all are adjusting and that he gets his days and nights on track soon!
How sweet is that! ;o)
You are doing such a great job already! I can tell you're going to be a pro at this mom of 3 thing!
He looks so big already! I wish I was there to love on him when Mommy needs rest-I can't wait to hear how you are all doing!
Mer he is just so precious. I can't wait to see ya'll
Post a Comment