Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Allie's drug problem

Well, most of you know about our little chronic cougher. She's been coughing most of her life it seems, but this fall/winter was especially bad. So, we went to see the allergist yesterday. Thankfully she doesn't have to do all the testing yet. He gave us lots of new "toys" to work with this summer to see if we can fix her medications. Apparently, she wasn't doing her inhaler correctly and maybe she hasn't been getting the right dose. (He watched her use it). Now you would think I would know better since that's what I went to school for, but we'll try anything. She's using a totally different inhaler where all she has to do is suck in and hold her breath. We'll see if it helps!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I hope Zach doesn't get Allie's drug problem! THANKS again for the medical advice...