Thursday, June 26, 2008
Bombs away!
Allie made water balloons yesterday afternoon to throw at the neighbor boys. Mary of course wasn't having any part in this, but the rest of them sure had fun. You will notice a new structure in our back yard! Apparently, as soon as I pulled out of the driveway to go to Crossett on Friday, Faber went to Sam's to get this playset. He had measured everything and had planned to get it built while I was gone. He worked literally ALLLLL weekend to build this for the girls. He will need to attach the swings and the slide still, and then it'll be finished. They LOVE it! I was so surprised. OHHHHH..and my biggest news for today. GARRETT SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! It could've been a fluke, but he slept from 11pm to 6am!!! Party on party people.


Just a random video of Garrett smiling from a few days ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Way to go Faber--could he pass those dimension down here to Trey? Can't wait to play on the playground--I know the kids are excited!
way to go little Garrett!
That play structure will be so much fun for the kids this summer. A sleeping baby = a happy mommy :)
I just love sweet little baby smiles! And yay for sleeping all night long!! :)
How great! I love it! What a dado.
Yea about the sleep, too! ; )
What a great dad! It looks like the girls will have lots of fun on that this summer!
Post a Comment