Thursday, June 12, 2008

Let's go to the Movie!

For some folks, decisions are hard. Going to the movies can be especially tough...for Mary it's not what to watch..it's what to eat! In all fairness, she had never been to the movie! Kung Fu Panda was her first, and although she was a little timid, when we told her popcorn was involved, she had no problem trying it out. The other pics are just random pics from the week. We have a strange love for olives in the house...well Faber, Allie, and Mary do. I buy 2 or 3 cans a week now. Next in line, Faber snapped a pic of me snoozing with Garrett today. He had a hard time settling down for a nap, so I was holding him, and we both fell asleep....probably because the tornado is not here this afternoon. She's playing with a friend. Lastly...look at that foot!!!! It was just sticking straight up! Don't know where he got those feet.





6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your kids are just adorable. My girls love olives on their fingers too! My husband and Alyssa went and saw Kung Fu Panda and loved it.

Brenda Arce said...

Hi Meredith! I stumbled upon your blog from a link on Aimee Akin's blog whose site is linked on a friend's blog...does that make sense?!
Anyway, I love the pix of Garret-how handsome!!
Hope all is going well with you and you are enjoying the summer!

Leigh Ann said...

okay, so I finally got your site from Beth Ann, love it and can't wait to add you to my favorites site. Garrett is precious.

Melissa said...

Sweet pics Mer, I can't believe the girls are so into olives, too funny! Garrett is precious and so handsome, can't wait to see the little man! BTW, love the outfit Allie's wearing ;)

Mommy Lion said...

Too funny about the olives! That is so sweet you and Garrett sleeping! I have one of Little Lion and me when he was a bit older than Garrett! It's one of my favs. *smile*

Erin said...

He is soooo cute!!! I love it! Congratulations! I have so enjoyed getting to connect with your sweet family through your blog!!