Friday, June 27, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

The reason I entitled this post OH MY GOODNESS is because I was really surprised when Allie did this. Her uncle Adam taught her how to dive last summer at the beach, and she showed her swim teacher she could do a dive off the side. She then did it off the diving board, and it was so pretty...for a 5 year old anyways. The instructor said, who taught you to do that?? Allie said...Oh my Uncle Adam taught me! THANKS ADAM!!!

6 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, Allie! *SMILE*
Okay, so yes it's been a while since I've read blogs. Love the swing set! Kudos to Faber! and that is the most precious smile that boy has! Loving the dimples! I'm thinking Kate needs a younger man to put up with her! *wink*
Thanks for the encouragement today! I sure needed it ~ you're a great friend!

Melissa said...

Allie,
Good job, I can't dive as well as that!
Love
Olivia

Heather said...

Great dive! I am totally impressed... is that swimming lessons with Ms Phyllis? We start in a few weeks.

Mandy said...

That is GREAT!!! It is a beautiful dive...not just for a 5 year old! YEA ALLIE!!

Katie said...

I'm proud!

Kristen said...

Allie is amazing! It's a slap in the face to the fact that I still can't dive and I'm 32 !!! Soooo sad. Anyway...she's a prodogy! I loved the video of little Garret smiling too...he's adorable!