Thursday, June 19, 2008

Say Cheese!

Garrett has been offering up more smiles this week especially after he eats. I tried to snap some of them this morning, but my flash was a little bright. I also put a video of him at the bottom. In one of the pics his eyes look a little light, but that was just the flash I think. In the video you can tell they are pretty dark. I can see brown around his pupils already I think....no shock there though!





7 comments:

Janette said...

He definitely looks like one of your kids!! :) Too cute!

Heather said...

PRECIOUS!

Katie said...

Ahhhh...I can't until Zach and Garrett can run around together!

Mommy Lion said...

Wow, he's getting so big so fast! We've got to get together, he'll be one before we know it! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith! It's Sandra from Crossett. I just found your blog on via Leigh Ann's sidebar. It's so fun to be connected with you again & see your beautiful kiddos. Hope all is well!
www.easternjourney.com

Beth Ann said...

Oh-I can't wait to hold him, Mer! He looks precious--and those sounds are sooooo sweet! :-)

Leigh Ann said...

cute as ever, love him up for me, something about that neck sugar with newborns! love it