Saturday, June 7, 2008

TuTu Tired

Wowsers...Allie and I like to use that word. Wowsers I'm "tutu" tired just like Mary was in this pic. It was lunch time today, and she was throwing a fit about not getting what she wanted, so as usual I put her in time out until she was "done" with her fit. I started talking to Melissa and Hud on the phone, and forgot to get her out of time out...oops. I checked on her after a bit, and found her curled up in my bed with her tutu still on! She must have been pooped to skip lunch. We all know this one has not missed many meals in her life. She slept for 2 hours. That was some time out. Now it is 9:06..past my bedtime. Faber is working late into the night these days, so having the 3 of them alone is more of a marathon than a sprint. They are all in bed though, and my number one feeder (Fabe) will take the next one. That's a great thing about being married to someone with a crazy schedule. One more day of this, then I have some help on Monday evening. Oh the other pic...our good friend Candi who moved away to Dallas about a year ago stopped by to see Garrett! She kept all our small group kids every week for almost 2 years! She loves the kiddos. Good to see you. Good night!


3 comments:

Heather said...

That is a whole new level of tiredness. I think I am TuTu tired after all of the lightening and thunder last night. Have a GREAT day Mer!!!

Heather said...

and Tutu tired to spell correctly... lightning :)

Melissa said...

I love it when they sleep with their bottoms up in the air, so cute!