Friday, July 18, 2008
Colorado or Bust!
Today I will be packing for Colorado......but only 2 suitcases are going. 1 suitcase is gray, and 1 suitcase is pink with white polka dots. I will primarily focus on polka dotted one; it will have band aids, tylenol, Molly, blanky, swimsuits, sweaters, books, favorite movies,etc. Now there's just something I'm forgetting....what is it exactly....oh yeah...me:( Allie is going on her first trip without me. I know I know, she'll have her daddy, bunny, pappy, Mando, Bo, Abby, Katie, and Jason. She'll be fine!!! I can't think of anything significant she's done that I've missed. But wait...do you hear that??? Silence is setting in around the house. My ears are beginning to rest already. I will have baby Garrett and Mary, but my little jabber jaws will be leaving. It is bitter sweet! She bounced in this morning with a HUGE grin on her face. I thought she was just excited about the trip, and then she burst out, MY TOOTH IS LOOSE!!!! I felt it to confirm what was true. Yes, it was so. Immediately a sad look came over my face (b/c I know I'll probably miss the first tooth fall), and she said "Don't worry mom, your teeth will all fall out someday!" I'm going to miss that kid! Have fun polka dotted suit case.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How sweet!! Great post Meredith...I love reading your blog!
So great to hear from you. I am excited to have a way to keep up with you. Your kids are beautiful!! Wow! I am so old! I'll check in on Emily's also. I will warn you...I'm not good at keeping up with my blog!
Later,
Shawnah
OH!!! It brings tears to my eyes!!! Don't worry we will be here to pick up the slack! When can I drop little man off???
Enjoy the quiet! If it gets too boring, I could send my little noise makers over!!!
It will be nice--if your too bored (yeah, right) find those Kingsbury books and start one--preferably the Redemption series! It's too good Mer! I was afraid I would miss Laynie's first tooth also so I feel your pain! Isn't that the tooth your supposed to keep forever, yeah well we lost it! She doesn't know so tooth #1 is really the second she lost--how terrible is that? :-)
Oh my! What fun Allie is going to have! I know you will miss her, but what a difference it makes when you only have two! :) I've enjoyed that this summer some and it sure is nice. I started Mission of Motherhood and it's fabulous! Hope you have a wonderful week! I sure enjoyed seeing you at the wedding. Big Hugs!
Dearest Meredith, what a wonderful mommy you are. I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. This is virtual scrapbooking and you are such a champ at it. I stand in awe...
Miss you TONS,
Love, Jenn
Post a Comment