Huh...what's that title about? Last night we went over to the Lion's Den for Fourth of July fun. I did not take my camera as I was feeling a little bit lazy and "blogless" the last few days. I've sunken to a new low of just referring you to another blog to check out the fun, as I knew Mamma Lion would be all over documenting the night for me. Thanks Mamma Lion! Click on the Lion's Den to view:) Also, Thanks to Mamma Lion for forwarding me the pics so I can put them in my year book. On a funny note, this morning as I staggered out of bed Allie said, "Mom, yesterday I saw a commercial about this juice that you squirt in your eyes that takes the red out really fast" Not getting it, I just said, "Well are your eyes red??". She said, "No, I was thinking you might need it, so I'll look for the commercial again, so I can find out what it's called"...gee thanks Allie.
3 comments:
Sorry about your eyes dude! *smile*
But I'm sure glad you ventured out to our shindig ~ tons of fun! It's never too low to refer to another blog ~ save your energy! *wink*
Hello to the White house from the Bentleys! Thanks for the comment on twinfo, Faber. I absolutely love your blog and the fun pics of your beautiful family! Meredith's frequent posting puts me to shame! Maybe she could freelance for me and keep my blog more up-to-date.
We'll check on you from time to time in the blogosphere and hope you'll stop by and visit bentleytwinfo again soon. Maybe one day we'll even see each other face to face!
Take care of you and yours!
hey, I know you are looking forward to beth and the kids coming in. Wish I could be there! I told her you guys could send me some pictures for a banner on your blog, i'll work on it while at mom's this week?
Post a Comment