Monday, October 13, 2008
Give me FIVE!
5 MONTHS! Yeah. Now that we've got Mary locked in her room, we are all sleeping great again. (don't worry after a couple of nights, she quit trying and is sleeping until 7...for the first time in MONTHS!) I don't know how much he weighs, but he's quite the steam roller. He can hold himself in a sitting position for just a couple of seconds, but he's not too far from doing it alone...especially if he could be still. He is constantly moving as most boys do, but Allie was the exact same way. He laughs ALL THE TIME. He thinks everything is funny and is quite ticklish. We've tried cereal a few times, but who has time for cereal? We may just wait until he's ready for waffles and pizza...sounds like a better plan to me. He's catching up with his lamb!
If you haven't figured it out, he looks just like Allie.
Peek-a-boo!
It won't be long until he's tackling the girls.
I remember seeing a picture of my nephew Zach a few months ago just like this. I thought, we are so far from Garrett doing that in the swing. NOW we are already here. He can't grow out of it this fast! We are too attached.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I remember that pic of Z you are talking about!!
Love all the pics! I see a big difference already.
What a happy baby!! I love the squeals and laughs and wonderful baby noises!! :)
What a sweet baby boy... and he totally reminds me of Allie. I remember when she just was so round... her face, her eyes, everything! I am so glad that we both get to experience this baby boy thing. What a shocker blessing. Lovin'it. love you!
At which point did Allie go bald, because it seems that Garrett has a ton more hair than she did... or am I just a little early on that one? :)
He is precious and getting so big!! I need to see you guys sooner than Christmas! SO SAD. He does look like Allie to me too.
He is the most adorable thing ever!! I love his expressions...too cute!!! Grant has that same outfit...but way bigger!
Post a Comment