just like you Mommy!" This was my favorite quote from today...said by Mary of course. Today the hubs was off, so we made our annual trek down to the Christmas tree farm. It was a bit colder than I was expecting, so I was all for "JUST PICKING ONE!!!!!" There wasn't much debating or arguing because I just wanted to get back in the truck. I'm sure my Rochester peeps are rolling their eyes about now:) The girls had a great time running around trying to decide, but we missed our small group that we usually tag along with!

I want this one.....I want that one.

Finally...the tree

My boys

A rare smile.."caught" on the way home.
3 comments:
That might just be my very favorite picture of Mary! She is so sweet and so very funny in her own way. This post makes me miss her (and all of you) even more. Can't wait to squeeze on her soon! love ya
That is such a sweet pic of Mary! I love it! This Rochester peep wasn't rolling her eyes, but I was laughing - how quickly you get used to the warm weather! If Jenn heads back to NY or someplace similar I think she might go into shock! :)
What a great tree!!
Post a Comment