Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun with Scrap

My friend mama lion over at the lion's den blogged a while back that she had come upon a new free digital scrapbooking site. I finally had a chance to check it out and kaboom...a new header. I didn't mean for it to be so big, but oh well! Mary had her school Christmas program today and I didn't have a good video, but I'm going to hunt one down to post later. Here's also a funny pic of Garrett from lunch today. His cheeks are going to explode one of these days! Oh and I almost forgot, he was laughing today, and I tooth has cut through!! That is EARLY EARLY for a white baby!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww, Garrett's cheeks are sweet! Can't wait to give him a big kiss!! So are you going to share the name of the scrapbook site or keep it all to yourself??

Mer said...

Oh sorry!!! It is called shabbyprincess.com!!!

Jenn said...

Meredith, beautiful header! Although I REALLY loved your other one too... did you get to save that one somewhere?
And - totally love the pics of Garrett. He is such a happy little guy. Look forward to meeting him someday! Love you! Jenn

Cheryl said...

I love the shabby princess site. I love all there stuff. Digital scrapbooking is just so much fun. Your header looks great. I have used that set quite a bit this December.

Mandy said...

He is so cute!! I can't WAIT to see you guys!!!

My boys said...

I want to just pinch him!!!! Love the header! Man is it good to have friends like you and Momma Lion!!!

becca said...

What a dollface! I can't wait to meet him someday!

Anonymous said...

He only gets CUTER!! We are the counting the days...AK is SO excited to see you guys!! I can't wait to see the 3 newbies tackle some presents! :)
Love the header! Great job!