Saturday, December 26, 2009

Havin' a Holly Jolly Christmas

Merry Christmas! " Over the river and through the woods to grandmother's house we went"......literally. That's how you "go" when the interstate is 3 feet under water. We took about a 1.5 hour detour to get there, but after having lived 24 hours away from home, it was still an EASY travel day.


Zach is 6 months older than G, but Garrett has just "arrived" to a point where they can run around playing together. The had a great time...a LOUD LOUD time! They missed you Abba!!! I'm sure she didn't miss being in the tub this time...it was wild!!!

There is my sweet sis-in-law, Katie. We've prayed her to December 25....along with lots and lots of folks. She made the comment last night, that she has felt those prayers. I'm so thankful to hear her say that and see her smile and laugh these holidays. I know she aches for Reese this Christmas, but I see God's grace all around her.

We saw the biggest snow village I've ever seen. The kids LOVED the trains!

Christmas morning! Love those reindeer socks:)

Mary loves to play by herself. She was in her own world playing with her princesses.

We have had a great time with the White folks.....love it that Christmas is only half way over! Watch out Popes here we come!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful pics!! Love them all. Glad Abs wasn't in that tub. She would have freaked and still not recovered!

Kristin said...

Mer, we went to see the Snow Village, too. Sorry we were there opposite weekends!