Sunday, December 20, 2009

Visions of sugar plum fairies

I took the girls to see the Nutcracker this afternoon. Allie's pal Emma Cate is in the local ballet theatre, so Allie was especially excited to go see it. Mary squirmed a bit at the length of things, but she was also excited to see Emma Cate afterwards. Great job EC!


The girls are starting to look tired from all the obligatory pictures at Christmas time.

I think it's hilarious that Allie ran over to EC for her first autograph. She was so proud.



Garrett stayed home and practiced his snap count. He's starting to look too old for that passie...oh well...he's the third!

3 comments:

easternjourney.com said...

Those dresses are SO sweet! I love it when sisters dress alike. It looks like your girls had such a good time at the nutcracker.

Mandy said...

So..the paci is a 3rd child thing? HA! Abby will be 16 before she gives hers up....

Sweet pics!!

Melissa said...

The girls look beautiful, I'm sure they enjoyed watching Emma Cate on stage, how fun! Garrett and a the snap count is a hoot! Abigail loves footballs too.