He he...my sisnlaw Melissa said that if I left a pic like that, I needed to provide some more details! I googled "santa cupcakes" and this was the picture that came up. So cute huh??? I used, twizzler pull and peels, chocolate chips, pink jelly beans, marshmellows, white icing, and those hard chewy fruit candies shape like a half moon!
Ice the cupcakes with white icing, then add the chocolate chip eyes, and a half of a pink jelly bean for the nose. Cut the pull and peels to the length you want for the smile and place the lips. I had to slice the moon shaped red candies in half lengthwise because they were too thick to use as they were. Place the red candy on top for the hat and one marshmellow on the side as shown. Finally paint on the icing for the beard and add a mustache!
3 comments:
You've got to provide step by step pics and a recipe if you're going to post something like this!
yeah from olivia
I LOVE these--we may attempt to make them as well.
Post a Comment