Well there is no doubt that title got some folks' attention! Before I explain, I can't leave off Grandparents Day! I'm so behind on blogging!
Bunny drove down to have lunch with the girls. This was Mary's first gparent's day luncheon!
Thanks to Bunny for driving all the way down..means so much to these two cuties!
We have some DEAR friends who asked us to hang with them for a day. Their only flaw that we've noticed to date is that they are aggies (bless their hearts:).
We toured some of the campus before the game. It's QUITE large.
I've NEVER been to a football game with neutral clothing. I felt REALLY out of place!
Thanks for a great day PC and Dirk! You guys are great fun...even if you cheer for the wrong team:)
Admittedly, I've never seen a student section soooo big. That whole section was filled! They have to stand the whole game! We will see you in a few weeks Aggies...hope you are ready for some RAZORBACKS!!!! WPS!




2 comments:
Aggies for a day. Ha! Like that's even possible...
Gig em'. No place on earth like Aggieland! Makes me homesick ;-)
Post a Comment