Friday, September 2, 2011

This week

School is in full swing...for the girls anyway.  Bunny and Pappy stopped in for a few days this week, and Allie pounced on the opportunity to play Monopoly after school.


We've told her more than once that she's not quite ready (or maybe we were not quite ready to play with her), so she thought she'd give Bunny a whirl...and it WORKED.


Mary likes the game "Head Bandz"  Mary told me, "I will have to remember that Bunny likes games.  She's REALLY good!"


Garrett was too busy playing Bunny's phone to cooperate.

Sweet Mary made a card at school for them to take home...not realizing they had already left.  She burst into tears and I said, "We can save it for them. They will be back."  She replied, "BUT YOU THROW EVERYTHING AWAY!"  Yikes. Kindergarten will take it out of a person.

Garrett FINALLY starts pre-school on Tuesday.  Ms. Shiela has had both girls....but NOT my Gman. She's in for a REAL treat this time!






He is OBSESSED with the "Signing Time" videos that we've had for years.  Here is the result of the "ABC" signs disc.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Mom used to teach the school for the deaf. I know some sign language and have been learning more. I have 3 books of sign language! This is the first time I commented on your blog.

Amy

Janette said...

Wow, I'm impressed with Garrett's signing. And that he can remember the letters of his name and the signs that go with it all at the same time!! :)