...as in SPRING BREAK!
Garrett told me tonight..."Mommy, I have a big SURPRISE for you. You are on spring break starting now!" :) Love that crazy boy. I am really excited to have a week at home with the kids. Gonna see some SISTAS and COUSINS while we are at it...yahoo!
This last week couldn't have been crazier I guess. I made a quick trip to my parents' house last Saturday...yup, all in one day. I wanted to check on my sweet gparents.
They are the cutest!
Abbott enjoyed a walk with Papoo.
Crazy cousins.
My cutie mamma and twin brother
This past week, Mary had Wacky Wednesday for Dr. Seuss' birthday.
We wackied her hair.
Garrett had Western Days on the same day. Last year, he was all tears.
This year all smiles:)
Mary has really flourished in kindergarten. She was so shy, but she LOVES her new friends, and is BUSTIN' out of her shell!
Here's a video of Gman singing. I apologize for the most haphazard post ever....





2 comments:
Love the pictures of your sweet grandparents. They are precious.
Come see me!!!! : )
LOL at Garrett and Spring break! Enjoy your time with your kiddos. Loved the pictures, my 6 year-old niece dressed up as Sam I am last week for Dr. Seuss week at her Charter school.
Amy
Post a Comment