Saturday, March 17, 2012

We heart cousins

Spring break has SPOILED us.  We've looked like raggamuffins all week, stayed up late, slept in, and not had anywhere to go.  The kids really needed a break, and so did mamma.  

We did take a short jaunt to see my sis-n-law, Mandy (hubs sis) and her fam.  She contributed to the spoiling!  The kids were completely happy together, and we were able to just TALK!  Which is rare!  



Fun at the park.  Abby is so big now! 





Little Hunter is the sweetest, happiest, little thing!!


I can't believe we actually saw him when he was first walking!  He would throw his hands up in the air and walk all over everywhere with a huge grin.  You couldn't be more proud for him!


Thanks Mando..we love you guys!!!!  Thanks for cooking and hosting!!


Allie wanted to make breakfast this morning.  She's watched me make muffins many times, so I told her she could do it all by herself.  She was so happy!



Brushing hair next week is going to be a struggle.  I don't even know where the brush is!  I let her read all directions, retrieve contents, and measure it all out.....I didn't help one bit...well except for maybe one ingredient.


Happy St. Patty's day!  


Pretty girl dressed herself all up to have her picture made with her dollies.  She's making a scrap book...hold on, I gotta get a tissue:-)  

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Loved having YOU here. So fun!!!

A.K.W. said...

Enjoyed the pictures!

Amy