...bowling lane that is.
Want to know something about me? Ok I'll tell you since this is my blog, and you chose to read it.
I.was.a.league.bowler.
Yep. I grew up about 1.5 miles from the good ole bowling ally, and my mom took full advantage of the situation. She signed us up for Saturday morning league and sent us packing (can you imagine letting your grade schoolers walk 1.5 miles now) with a few dollars to buy a vanilla coke.
Ladies and gentleman, I am PROUD to announce that there is a sport on this green earth that I can outscore/outplay my husband on any Saturday night of week. It was a brutal beating, and I am happy to brag because it took me 15 years to find something that I could undeniably claim victory.
So, thank you Mom for keeping us busy on a Saturday morning....
We had a great night out with my sister and friends.
GUESS WHO???
Well you know it's not me:) It's my sis!! Yahoo!!!! I'm over the moon excited for her and Adam:) Due October 15th!!!!

3 comments:
YAY!! So, so happy for you guys!!! LOVE IT!!
Haven't bowled in awhile, congrats to your sis!
Amy
;) love it
Post a Comment