Sunday, March 18, 2012

My roller coaster gene...


The first time I rode a roller coaster was on our honeymoon.   You could call me big chicken risk averse.  It appears that I have passed my irrational amusement park fear on to all three kids.  We were hoping Garrett would prove us wrong...

....yeah I don't think so.

He ended up riding the most benign of little kid roller coasters.  (I could have pulled him faster in a little red wagon.)  Mary was sitting behind him, and she said, "Mom, he's so scared!"  Oh well.  Maybe Chubby will break the trend!


The fair was just a little one set up in the mall parking lot here in town, but the kids LOVED it.  So long Spring Break.  We loved you!

2 comments:

A.K.W. said...

I really don't mind roller coasters, the last one I went on was with my sister and brother last year '11 in Florida at Walt Disney World which was mine, my parent's, my brother, my niece, my nephew and sister-in-law's 1st time to Florida and Disney World.

The roller coaster was mainly in the dark so we couldn't see anything just feel all the curves, ups and downs, and the jerking just couldn't see a thing! There was a screen and we could see our facial expressions when we got off.

Amy

Mandy said...

Hilarious. Love this.