Thursday, January 17, 2013

NOT this year

There are 31 people in my family....five in my immediate not counting myself, 15 on my side, and 11 on the White side. That is 31 cards for birthdays during the year.
14 are from May 10th-July 24th.

I am not able to remember anymore.
I forgot many last year.
Zach and Colson got their cards in January of 2013.



Not this year!
I spent about 30 minutes in the card aisle this am, and realized there are some big milestones for this year.

Two parents are turning 60!  One spouse who shall remain nameless is turning 40!
(I was not kind with my card selection:)


Happy Thursday from my little hoot!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Just saw your comment about
the photo book, you're
welcome. I just received
my 2012 album from them
& absolutely LOVE it.
It turned out amazing.
All of the extra,
scrapbooking elements
they have made it
beautiful. It was
also super easy to
use. I'm definitely
going to continue making
my yearly albums
through them. :)

Rebecca said...

I'm not sure if you can load from photoshop. I'm prob the only person who doesn't use any photo editing programs. Are you able to put your photoshop pages in your photo computer files? When I made the switch to mix book I did the online chat w/ their customer service rep, it's available during business hours. It was a conversation on the computer & she answered all my questions, so you could do that. That was very helpful to me & that's why I decided to switch. I'm sure they will be able to tell you if you can upload directly from photoshop or maybe how to upload them from your computer since they are a jpeg. So try that online chat. I hope that helps. :)
Have a great day!

Mandy said...

Look at YOU fancy pants! Love it. You rock!

Katie said...

GREAT idea! So proud of you, and you know the boys could have cared less when you sent their cards! They were just THRILLED to have some $$$. ; )

Love David's hat!