Friday, January 25, 2013

Partied out

Mary had a few friends from her class over this afternoon for a play date/party.


I love this picture because it truly captures her "I'm so excited face!"  


Allie was all over this.  She pretty much planned and directed the party.  The kids school was cancelled today, so I had a lot of "help."


We made ice cream sundaes.  





These two had a blast and ate way too much candy.


I just LOVE David's face.  He adores Mary.



My sweet sissy:)


BUSTED!

Yay! Our kids are rotten with Christmas and two January birthdays.  Thank you February for coming soon.



6 comments:

A.K.W. said...

How fun!

Amy

Laura said...

Hey there! Got your comment on my blog! Thanks for letting me know who you are and directing me to your blog! Can't wait to read it. Yes, I do know Kimmie! We met at our adoption seminar at Dillon. We've talked pretty regularly ever since then. She received Lyle's referral about 5 weeks before we were matched with Lennox. She's such a sweet friend! And I just stumbled across Katie's blog when she was sick and pregnant for Reese. I've been reading hers ever since :) Again, thanks for saying hello! I love connecting with other adoptive moms!

Rebecca said...

Hi, I wondered if you were able to chat with someone & get answers to your mix book questions? I uploaded pics to my new book today & thought there was an option to upload something different to mix book, so just wondered if you were able to upload your photoshop pages? I hope so bc it's so easy & they offer so much.
Have a great weekend!
:) rebecca

Psalm139verse14 said...

Geez, David's face looking at Mary is precious!!!

becca said...

You are so great at capturing emotions on camera. Mary's excitement and David's adoration are so very very precious. LOVE!

Mommy Lion said...

Love that excited face! ;o)
Kate asked about getting her ears pierced AGAIN tonight. I haven't shown her the blog yet...need less to say! lol