Wednesday, January 23, 2013

She's seven!

Yesterday, my Mary was born, and now she's seven.  


Here is a little video clip of Allie's first look at Mary.




Little did daddy know that the baby he was holding was his little clone.  She looks a LOT like him, but she's so much like him in personality, too.  She's a quiet observer.  She's content to be quiet, a quality I don't have.  She does not want attention AT ALL.  In fact, it stirs in her a fear, that one day she will overcome.  She's a sweet friend.  She confidently prays.  If I ask her to pray for something, she doesn't forget.  She takes it so very seriously, and will pray continually for days and months without forgetting.  

That's all I had better say because I'm doing the opposite of what she would want!


Happy birthday to you PRECIOUS Mary.  


5 comments:

Mandy said...

Sweet Mary!! Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Will call and sing later tater!

Katie said...

Happy birthday, Mary Moo! Love YOU and see you SOON!

ashley said...

It sounds like your Mary and my Anna are VERY much alike. Happy Birthday to your super cute 7 year old!

Mommy Lion said...

Happy Birthday to you Mary Moo! Wish we were there to sing to you today! ;o) But know you were in our thoughts!

Rachelle H said...

I cannot believe she is 7! I still had her back at 5 in my mind. I remember meeting you in Dallas when she was just a baby. She is precious! Her name fits. rach