Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Total randomness


Yesterday, I was thinking that I can't believe I will have a ten-year-old next week.  Today, she looked at me like this, and the thought crossed my mind again.  Are ten-year-olds silly?  Mine is.


G has been taking TWD two days a week since the summer.  He's really loving it.  He takes it very seriously!


He is about to test for his third belt, and he's so proud:)  His teacher is THE BEST.  He's Korean. I had David in my lap while Garrett had his lesson, and every time the instructor would say, "YAAAAHHH." David would repeat it, LOUDLY.  


Today was super hero day.  Mary made a cape although she doesn't look too excited about it.  She's had a rough week, and is going through something at school that is stressful for her.  She's cried every night for three nights.  It wouldn't be a big deal to others but it's a HUGE deal to her, and we are trying to pray through it.  
  

I think I squint my nose like when I smile because he's started doing the same thing.  Little booger.




2 comments:

Mandy said...

Allie is a mess...always has been and always will be.
Garrett...Mr. Serious?? Love that he has found something he loves.
Mary...bless her heart. I will be praying too no matter what it is.
And David. Funny boy. I love the sucker at the store. We do that too and it helps...that and the iphone.

Katie said...

LOVE David's face. Sorry about Mary. ; (