Monday, May 6, 2013

Back it up

I've hardly sat down at my computer in 2 weeks. 
Today was HOME day, so I'm catching up.


A week ago we made a quick cousin/gparent trip.  Unfortunately it poured down rain the whole weekend, so I didn't get many pics.  We visited the game and fish commission museum, and the kids were happy about it.


Someone had caught a 66 POUND catfish out of the Arkansas River.  NUTS.



These are the "cousin twins"..only 1 week apart in age.  They are going to be great buddies.


Bunny and Mary giving it a go.


Big D worked really hard on this...with a little help from Katie.  


It's pretty exciting to lose your first tooth at Bunny's house.


This pic is a preview to another post.  Uh Mary.....Mary...there is something crawling on your neck...and you don't seem to know.





2 comments:

becca said...

OMG that pic of Mary is so funny!!!

Shannon said...

That 66lb catfish is something straight out of my nightmares. :) If I have a nightmare it is usually me being stuck in a pond or lake with huge ugly fish around me. haha!